Worksoft Analyze is a cloud-based, easy-to-use automated business process discovery solution to collaborate with business users to more easily discover, visualize, and analyze their critical business processes. By illustrating business process flows as performed by actual business users, Worksoft Analyze creates a true visualization of end-to-end business processes.
This course is divided into the following lessons:
- Lesson 1 — Introduction to Worksoft Analyze introduces the Worksoft Platform and provides an overview of how Analyze displays captured business processes.
- Lesson 2 — Capture Business Processes covers how to configure desktop resolution, Process Capture, and SAP GUI to record business processes. In addition, you will learn Process Capture guidelines and record processes in SAP GUI.
- Lesson 3 — View Analyze Capture covers how to access and filter the Analyze Capture List, including the Capture Details, the Repeated Paths by Activity Flow List and the Repeated Paths by Steps List.
- Lesson 4 — Create Analyze Templates and Documentation explains how to create custom Analyze document templates and how to create documentation.
- Lesson 5 — Create Certify Automation Assets explains how to create automation in Analyze and how to import automation into Worksoft Certify.
- Lesson 6 — Analyze Security provides information about the Analyze data center and client data handling
- Lesson 7 — Resources
This course will take 3 hours or less to complete.
**Please note, if you have previously registered for a course and are trying to access it again you’ll need to login to Worksoft University (https://worksoft.litmos.com/account/login/) and then navigate to your Course Library to access the desired course.
For more information, contact our Worksoft University team at firstname.lastname@example.org.