This course covers a wide range of procedures that are accepted to be the most effective way to implement Worksoft Certify in your organization. The Worksoft Best Practices are here to set you and your company up for success.
Throughout the course, the content will be presented in a progressively organized and very thorough manner. Each of the lessons is broken down into chunks of information that can easily be digested and incorporated.
This course is divided into the following lessons:
- Overview of Automated Testing will focus on the different types of software testing, the strategy of Business Process Testing, Test Data Management, and the implementation of the Worksoft solutions suite at your facility.
- Worksoft Process Automation Lifecycle help ensure you follow the same processes for both project support and new project automation.
- Test Data Management will focus on how to reduce data-related test failures.
- Folder Structure will focus on helping define a folder structure for Certify projects.
- Naming Conventions for Process Automation will focus on setting a standard to use when naming various components in Worksoft Certify.
- Change Management will focus on the Production Support and Project environments and using them to their fullest potential.
- Product Support will focus on the Production Support environments and how they are used to manage changes within Certify.
- New Projects will focus on Project environments and how they are used to manage changes within Certify.
- Results Management will provide a comprehensive overview of Certify test execution and the management of the associated results’ files.
- Quality Review will provide a comprehensive overview of the Certify automated test quality review process.
This course will take 2 hours or less to complete.
**Please note, if you have previously registered for a course and are trying to access it again you’ll need to login to Worksoft University (https://worksoft.litmos.com/account/login/) and then navigate to your Course Library to access the desired course.
For more information, contact our Worksoft University team at email@example.com.