This is a combo course that contains the Worksoft Certify Basics course and Worksoft Certify for SAP course. The Certify Basics course was designed to provide a basic understanding of the Worksoft Certify solution and the Certify for SAP course was designed to focus on advanced Worksoft Certify techniques. Discover best practices specifically designed for use with SAP GUI.
The Worksoft Certify Basics course was designed to provide a basic understanding of the Worksoft Certify solution. Worksoft Certify is the industry’s top-ranked solution for automated business process testing. Automate the functional testing of mission-critical processes end-to-end across complex application landscapes, including web technologies, mobile apps, big data, hybrid cloud environments, and dozens of packaged enterprise applications.
This course is divided into the following lessons:
- Lesson 1 — Introduction to Worksoft Platform explains the Certify Life Cycle approach and methodology, Worksoft Certify Process Capture, and Worksoft Analyze.
- Lesson 2 — Defining Processes Overview covers how to configure Internet Explorer and Google Chrome, outlines Business Process Discovery, and explains how to generate documentation and automation using Worksoft Analyze.
- Lesson 3 — Developing Automation using Worksoft Certify covers processes and how to build them in Certify, using LiveTouch to create steps and introduces the concept of using varying data in data-driven automation.
- Lesson 4 — Creating and Executing Integrated Processes explains how to use basic processes to create and execute an integrated (end-to-end) critical business process.
- Lesson 5 — Advanced Executing Processes, Troubleshooting, and Viewing Results explores the different methods and options you can use to achieve successful testing results.
- Lesson 6 — Advanced Layouts and Recordsets explains how to use a recordset filters and variables to develop data-driven testing.
- Lesson 7 — Developing Advanced Processes covers creating advanced processes that can interpret and react to different testing situations. It discusses simple tests vs. robust tests, conditional logic, and Certify’s tools and methods for adding conditional logic to your automated tests.
- Lesson 8 — System Actions and Objects focuses on the Certify system objects and their associated actions.
- Lesson 9 — Resources identifies useful resources for working with Worksoft Certify and contacting Worksoft.
The Worksoft Certify for SAP course was designed to provide a basic understanding of Certify to automate business processes in SAP GUI. Discover best practices specifically designed for use with SAP GUI. Throughout this course, view a series of demonstrations extending on the skills developed in the Worksoft Certify Basics course.
The Worksoft Certify for SAP course is divided into the following lessons:
- Lesson 1 — Introduction to Worksoft Certify for SAP discusses the basics of using Certify to automate business processes in SAP GUI.
- Lesson 2 — Defining and Developing Processes for Order to Cash provides an example set of processes for an Order to Cash (OTC) integrated process.
- Lesson 3 — Defining and Developing Processes with Certify Data discusses how the Certify Data feature can be used to enhance SAP processes.
- Lesson 4 — Advanced Processes discusses creating SAP processes with advanced functionality.
This course will take 6 hours or less to complete.
For more information, contact our Worksoft University team at email@example.com.